- Where can I buy Homefilos products?
- What is the shipping cost and shipping time?
- Where do you ship to?
- Questions or problems with your product?
- Support a small American family business today
- Last day to order for delivery before Christmas?
Homefilos products are currently sold on Homefilos.com, Amazon.com and Walmart.com. To buy directly from us on Homefilos.com, simply add the items that you want to your cart and check out when you are done.
To purchase our products on Amazon or Walmart, simply click on the "Buy on Amazon" or “But on Walmart” buttons that are found on each product page and you will be taken to our product pages on Amazon and Walmart where you can buy as you normally do.
- Standard shipping is available for FREE on all orders over $25. For orders under $25 there is a $5 flat shipping fee.
- Expedited shipping is available for a $20 fee.
- Standard shipping takes approximately 4-9 business days (1-2 business days for processing plus 3-7 business days for shipping).
- Expedited shipping takes appromixately 2-4 business days (1 business day for processing plus 2-3 business days for shipping). Orders placed before 12pm EST are typically shipped the same day.
Please note that we currently only ship to the contiguous United States (48 states), excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
You can email us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We can also be reached at (929) 478-2185 on Mon-Fri from 12-5pm EST.
If you are interested in supporting a small American family business like ours (we are based in New York), simply telling your friends and family about us is enough.
And if you purchased a product from us (Thank you SO much!), please consider leaving a product review for us. This helps out small businesses like ours tremendously and you will have our sincere gratitude.
The last day to place an order for Guaranteed Delivery before Christmas is 12/15. We unfortunately cannot guarantee that orders placed after 12/15 will arrive by 12/24 (the last day that shipping carriers will deliver before the holidays). Both our warehouse partner and shipping carriers are backlogged as a result of increased volume during this holiday. This unfortunately affects the timely delivery of our own orders as well.
Expedited Orders - We want to be fully transparent that Expedited Orders will experience delays as well, especially for any orders placed after 12/15. While it is possible for Expedited Orders to arrive before Christmas, there is unfortunately a chance that they won't because of shipping delays. Please understand that this is unfortunately not under our control.